Politically Incorrect News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politically Incorrect News and Views

Your Conservative home for 2nd Amendment, Political and National Discussion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Time & Date CST
html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin
Freedom.

Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

All I can say is watch Glenn. He will keep you filled in on what this do nothing, Tax and spend government of ours is up to.
They don't like it. But he don't care and does it any way.
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 pm

He's one good guy. He keeps plugging even with death threats. I enjoy him very much.
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin
Freedom.

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Have listened to him for a long time now. And he may have in the past said some things without having all his ducks in a row. But he works hard these days to be sure them ducks are in a strait line.
I know Glenn will never run for office. But if he did. I would vote for him in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 pm

We need some of them to keep watching what's going on from the inside so we get a real true picture of what is really happening! He needs to keep right on doing what he is doing and letting us know what the real deal is!!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
Freedom.
Admin
Freedom.

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 am

Agreed. I love that the left gets so friggen worked up over Glenn.
If he was not telling the truth or should I say, telling the truth the lefts way. They would love him. But since he tells THE truth. And speaks accurately about history, about our founding fathers. About all peoples of all races that helped build this nation, philosophically and physically. He gets bashed and threatened.

Oh but I must be mistaken. Only Conservatives and Republicans stoop to threats and violence.
Looking at news reports and articles from the last 2 years I see that quite the opposite is true.
It is the liberal LEFT that does all the attacking, name throwing, assaulting, threats and more.
And it is the liberal left in DC that refuse to do anything about it.
The New Black Panther case as example.

Blacks threatening whites, intimidation at the polling places, death threats against white infants, and washingtons only response is. "Don't bring this crap to me"

What a fracking joke this government is.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 am

Until our citizens stand up for their rights, our country is in the crapper! I believe there are still enough of us left that will not be bullied or intimidated so that the leftisit and democraps cannot be successful in ruining our nation! That is all it takes! I am tired of this crap and do not intend to be pushed or shoved anymore. You SOB's that don't agree withthat philosophy, just leave and go to wherever you came form cause it sure as hell was not here!! don't let the door hit you in the arse as you go through it!! BYE BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Glad to see you two in the proper frame of mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration   Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration Empty

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck on George Soros, Petro-Bra and the Obama Administration
Page 1 of 1