Politically Incorrect News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politically Incorrect News and Views

Your Conservative home for 2nd Amendment, Political and National Discussion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Time & Date CST
html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs

Has any other Nation built a Memorial to 9-11? The US and Israel? I think thats it.
Repugnant wipes in this administration want to write off Israel when they have been a constant ally to our Nation.
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member
Honored Armed Service Member
UncleFrank

One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot   One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I am an American Christian, I support the Isreali's. We are killing the same sand fleas that Isreal have been killing for thousands of years. They are a good ally. I dont care much for what this present low life administration has been doing to that country.
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin
Freedom.

One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot   One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Agreed 100%. Israel has been a friend and staunch ally to the US for a long long time. This admin has spit and pissed in the face of sooooo many of our allies since it started that it is a wonder we have any friends at all.

I just hope that Israel and its people know that the citizens of this country are not a stupid as the president.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot   One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot Empty

Back to top Go down

One more improtant event that the liberal media conveniently forgot to shot
Page 1 of 1